Interested in volunteering?
Please send us an email at email@example.com
– Volunteers must be mature and able to function independently. We do not accept volunteers under the age of 16 unless accompanied by an adult.
– We host new volunteer orientation sessions once or twice a month. Contact us for details.
– Please sign our volunteer waiver form and return it to us.
Trying to surrender a pet?
– Sadly, Leashes End is currently over capacity on both senior dogs and cats. Therefore, we are unable to accept owner surrenders at this time. (Updated 28 November 22)
– We strongly recommend that you place a rehoming ad for your pet on www.rescueme.org. Select the button for “Find a Home for an Animal” and follow the instructions. Be sure to send us a link to your ad so we can help get the word out.
– For additional information on rehoming your pet, please see House with a Heart’s resource guide.
Trying to adopt a pet?
– Leashes End does not adopt pets out. But we recommend you try the following:
- Search www.rescueme.org
- Search www.24petconnect.com
- Contact your local shelters and rescues and ask them to keep your name on file for when they get a pet in that matches what you’re looking for.
- Bless you for adopting a pet in need!